Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Holy $@&%balls You're AWESOME

When I lived in Vegas my friend Jenn and I made a trip to the Viva Las Vegas Stamp store. I had heard of them for a while but never wanted to go alone. Jenn and I spent a saturday together and went to check them out. I got this "Holy $@&%balls, You're Awesome" stamp. The word is actually spelled out on the stamp, which is why it makes so perfect. I also love a little humor with my cards, as I don't have many humorous stamps. I use this one sparingly, and only on cards for people I know who won't be offended.

I made this card just to have in my stash, I was playing with the stamp after I made hubby's anniversary card. I like how this came out. It's "pretty" but "raunchy" and that's how I like my women (yes, I'm Bi--get over it, you liked me before I just told you). HAHA.

I'm putting this card behind a jump break because of the language. Please click to see card.







So this is the card in all it's shitty glory. What do you think? I wanted a kind of girly card that I could give to a female at any time I needed it. This card is in my stash box, but I think I've found the perfect person to give it to, finally!



I wanted quite a bit of dimension to the sentiment, so I used 3 layers under it. I die cut 2 of the larger pieces and inked the edges and then I stamped one of my fancy stamps and used the matching punch to punch it out and then I stamped and punched out the sentiment and put it on the fancy piece.

To make it more girly I added some lace. I wove some grosgrain ribbon in between each hole, because the lace and the ribbon each just made the card too plain on their own. I'm known for ribbon weaving so I went back at it.  I added 3 pretty white pearls to the bottom and that completed the card.

I hope you like this card and find it as awesome as I do. I have more crafts to share, so check back soon.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...