Monday, May 22, 2023

A beary special Father's Day (2 cards)

 My Ma had sent me 2 new stamp sets off Amazon and one of them has a bear in it, I thought it'd be cute to make these 2 cards. No preview, so...

1st card: Isn't this just the cutest?! All of the pieces are individual stamps. so I stamped the bear first and then stamped the mustache on him. I stamped the hat and then the monocle. I stamped the sentiment and then used the SU! Hexagon punch to turn it into a little flag. I added some friendship bracelet thread to the left side of the flag to spruce it up a bit so it wasn't so boring.


On on the inside I stamped this sentiment which is actually 2 different stamps in the set, The Happy is a single stamp and the Father's Day is a single stamp, there is also a "Birthday" stamp included in the set. 
I put this on the opposite side of the green striped card on the front, it folds down.


For this 2nd card, I made it for my SIL to give to her hubby. I used the same card base and the bear, just left off the monocle and changed the sentiment on the front and inside.

For the front I stamped the sentiment that came with this set. I punched it out with a SU! curly label punch and inked the edges. I wanted to bring some more brown into this card so I added some friendship bracelet thread that I wrapped around my fingers to make a circle. I popped up the sentiment with 3D foam squares.


For the sentiment inside I added the star that came with the set.


That's all for these beary special cards, please check back soon, I have more to share!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...