Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Behind but not forgotten!

 Hey there friends! Whewwww, OMGosh, my blog is calling to me, she is feeling sooooo neglected! 

I know it's been a while since I've posted, and for that I'm sorry. I do actually have quite a bit of crafts to share from months past of creating, but life has just gotten in the way! 

I've been very ill, having complications with my Lupus, and right now I'm in precautionary Covid quarantine. We are waiting on my results to come back. 

Before my Lupus kicked in full gear again I spent lots of time outside, just taking in the cold crisp winter air. We had a mild winter this year, and I am missing the cold weather already. 

Before I went into Covid quarentine last week, I was out doing some exploring. I was driving down a back country road (because I was out at a park having a good time on the swings and going into the forest and taking lots of pics) and I saw this pink tree along a staggered post fence. So, I had to stop and take a pic!

Here are a couple pics I've taken over the last few weeks. Paper crafts isn't all I do, I don't have the nickname Shutterbug for no reason!!!

Here's one of the country backroads I was driving. That rain was coming in fast, and it fell hard for 2 days!


This is pink tree I saw. It is so beautiful, it's called Eastern Redbud. They bloom all over KY. They start out blooming small like this, then bloom full, but don't stay blooming long and a gust of wind can blow half a bloomed trees flowers away in seconds. As beautiful as they are, they wreak havoc on people's allergies!


Here is part of the forest I spend time in at one of my favorite parks! I go there to swing on the swings, just cause I'm 42, I still like to feel like a kid, and plus, I like the wind in my hair and feel like I'm flying free!!!

I was walking and saw this HEART on the ground! It is a stone. I did NOTHING to the greenery around it to make it look like a heart. I got a pic of this same stone last summer and the greenery made a heart around it then, too. I say I am meant to be at this park cause every summer I see this same heart, and I know Gaia and Mother Nature are telling me, this is my sacred ground that is intertwined within my soul and it's where I'm meant to spend my time!

Anyhow, the main reason I haven't updated with any crafts in a while is because my laptop is broken! *Cries* I'm waiting on it to be fixed and then I can share my awesome crafts with y'all. I have so much to share that will put a smile on your face and some inspiration in your heart! 

I, hopefully will have my laptop fixed by the end of May 2021 and will be able to update everything. 

Until then enjoy my photography, be creative, have fun crafting and make someone smile!

~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...