Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Life...

 Hey y'all! Whewww, I bet you thought I forgot about my blog, huh? NOPE! I didn't! Life has just gotten in the way last year and this year and now things have finally settled down!

Hubby and I have moved and I once again have a dedicated craft room. This means, I will soon be able to start blogging again to share the creations I've been working on throughout this year. I didn't have much room to craft, so my crafting was cut in half, but, I'm happy to say that my craft room is unpacked and I'm back at it full time crafting!!! It's been a fun few weeks making so many new creations!

Hope y'all have been well, I'll update soon!

Keep on Craftin'

Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...