Monday, May 22, 2023

You're a Classic (car)-Father's Day (2 cards)

 Another new stamp I recently got from my Ma, a large stamp set of classic cars. So, I made 2 classic car cards, different layouts. I don't have any preview pics so, click below...

For this card I colored the car with prismacolored pencils and blended with gamsol. I matted that on top of some street map paper and added some silver embroidery floss. I then matted it on top of some black checkered paper. I stamped the sentiment and cut the ed on a diagonal and added a little a silver heart brad. I like how this card turned out. Very classic and classy!



For this 2nd card I used a sunburst stencil on top of some street map paper. I used my ink blending brush and SU! Pumpkin Pie ink and blended it until I got the right color I wanted. I fussy cut the car out (cut it out by hand) and popped it up with some 3D foam squares. I stamped the sentiment and used the SU! Hexagon punch to make the flag cut out. I added a red square brad, but placed it sideways so it looks like a diamond.

That's all for these 2 classy guys cards. Please check back soon, I always have more to share!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...