Monday, May 22, 2023

Lighthouse cards for Father's Day

I made 2 lovely cards with lighthouses for Father's day cards. I don't have a preview so click below...

Aren't these lovely? I wanted to do something classy but not too feminine. I hope these fit the bill.


The first thing I did was stamp the lighthouse on cardstock, I then ran it through my Big Shot with this embossing folder (I don't remember the name of the embossing folder, but I know it's a SU! folder). I then distressed the edges of the card and the gray background cardstock and inked all the edges of both sheets with SU! Chocolate Chip ink. I used some wide cream ribbon and tied a knot and added that to the top (white) layer of cardstock. I then attached it to the gray cardstock and then to Kraft paper for the card base.

I dd the same thing for the 2nd card, except the edges are NOT distressed for this card.


2 simple and elegant cards for 2 classy guys.

Check back soon, I have more to share.

~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...