Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Far behind on posts!

 Hiya folks! I know I've not posted since Father's day time, but I have a LOT to share with you. I just wanted to make this post as a place marker for where I'm starting so I know how far along the way I've gotten with my posts.

First up, you'll next see Halloween posts, and then after that a few Fall cards. After that Ill post the couple of Thanksgiving cards that I made and then we'll be on to all of the Christmas cards I've recently completed, and there are quite a few!

I hope you'll keep checking back to see my crafty makes and I hope that you'll enjoy everything that you see! Remember, I do take custom orders just comment on any post and I'll contact you through your Google account to touch bases and get you set up with ordering. 

Thanks for being a follower, and for looking. 

As I always say, Keep on Craftin'!

~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...