Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Googly Ghouls and Vampire Halloween Fun

 Hi! Here's some Halloween cards I made with the SU! Googly Ghouls stamp set. I don't have any previews so click below to see the cards!


Hey there, check these out!


I had a lot of fun making this card! I used a circle to block out part of the white cardstock so that I could make a moon. Once I had the circle taped down I used SU! Rich Razzleberry and my blender brush to create the night sky. I know it looks splotchy, but that's on purpose! I wanted it to have lighter and darker areas so it would be like clouds moving past making a mist over the sky.

Next I used my 2 SU! Punches and cut 2 pieces of white cardstock. I inked them up with some Distress ink in stone color and just hand wrote RIP on them. 
The grass is a sheet of green cardstock that I tore the edge off of and then inked it with SU! ink to give it some dimension. I then inked the moon in SU! Going Gray and stamped the bats in black. I used Christmas Red Stickles to give them glittery glowing like eyes.

The two little Googly Ghouls both have the SU! googly eyes that was on sale with the set when it first came out. I stamped the mummy on white cardstock and then colored him with prismacolored pencils. I stamped Frankenstein on green paper in black ink. I fussy cut both little guys and attached them to the card with 3D pop foam dots.   



For this little guy I stamped him in black and colored his shirt under his cape orange as well as his shoes. I used a little bit of Christmas Red Stickles to make the blood dripping from his tooth.
I liked adding the red sequins to tie into his blood drop.

This is the inside of the little Vampire card



This little gal is another Googly Ghouls character. I thought she tied in well with the background paper. I stamped her in Dusty Concord distress ink and then colored the buckle for her hat green. I attached 2 of the SU! mini googly eyes. I just love googly eyes, they make everything better!!!

This is the inside of her card.


Well, that's it for these couple of cards. I hope you liked what I made and I hope that I've inspired you to make something of your own. Not everything has to be super fancy, a little plain and simple, quick and easy will do!

Come back soon because I have lots more to share!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...