Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Happy Birthday, 2 cards

 Howdy! I'm here to share 2 Birthday cards with you that I made. I don't have any card previews so click below.


Here's the 1st card that I made. I dry embossed some white cardstock with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and then layered 2 small strips of cardstock on top. I then used my paper punch to punch out the teal strip. I added the dotted paper on top of that and then added a pretty ribbon and bow. The sentiment and its mat was in an envie of mixed stuff I got in a swap so I went with it because it somewhat matched the colors I was working with.



This is a really simple yet bright and bold Birthday card. I stamped the sentiment and then cut it out with the SU! punch and then inked the edges of the punch out. I added a dot of Stickles for some shimmer. I used the doily that I received in a swap envie and found some pretty flowered cardstock with flowers. 

So those are the 2 Birthday cards I  made. I hope you like them. 

Come back soon I have more to share!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...