Saturday, December 16, 2023

Partridge in a pear tree! 2 cards

 For these Merry Merry Christmas cards I made 1 set of 2 and then a single card, they have different layouts.  I don't have a preview for you so click below to see the cards...

Here are the cards. Partridges in pear trees!

For this set of  cards I used the same layout. the 2 deco papers and the scalloped half circle came to me in a card kit. I cut the brown cardstock strips and the circle for the Merry Merry Christmas. I like the top deco paper, partridge in a pear tree, it's so festive. I stamped the images after I cut the circle and then cut it in half.

I covered the bottom half of the circle and scalloped circle with ribbon. I tied a big bow on one of the cards and a knotted strip of ribbon on the other.


For this 2nd card I switched the layout. I put the brown strip at the bottom of the half circles and put ribbon across it and did a knotted strip of ribbon. I also switched which side the deco papers are on. 



That's it for these 2 cards I hope you like them! Come back soon I have lots more to share for Christmas cards, it's about to get fun around here!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...