Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Witchy Tilda

 Happy Halloween! I made another Magnolia Tilda 6" x 6" card. It came out fantastic and so cute!

I don't have a preview so click below to see the card.

Witchy Tilda is such a cute stamp! 


I made a few different paper mats and arranged them to what I thought looked best. I added some purple tulle to the card just to add something for texture and a bit more decoration so that corner didn't look so plain.



I stamped her on white cardstock and then colored her with my prismacolored pencils and blended with gamsol. I had a little felt pumpkin and I just colored its face in with a black marker. I used 3 skittles on the corners of the image, I hand colored these with Alcohol Inks.
I put some fuzzy green string on the mat underneath the image and adhered this to that mat with glossy accents. 

I cut a spiderweb out with my Cricut machine and adhered that with glossy accents so I made sure it had a strong hold. I cut the excess off the edges so that the spiderweb lined up properly with the edges of the card. I loaded this spiderweb up with LOTS of Stickles so that it really shimmered when it dried. In the pics, the Stickles is still wet so that's why it looks like paint rather than shimmer and shine.



So, that's all for this card. I hope you liked it as much as I had fun making it!
Check back soon as I have lots more to share with you.

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...