Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Baby Dragons Halloween

 I got this ADORABLE stamp set and I just had to go to town for some extra cute Halloween cards!

Here's a preview, click below to see the full cards.


Thanks for stopping by, Here are the full cards of the preview image...

These little dragons are so cute! I wanted them to be the stars of the card, so I didn't do anything too fancy with the background. I just used a stencil and inked the cardstock in SU! Pumpkin Pie. After coloring the dragon I die cut it out with the coordinating dies to the stamp set and I adhered him to the card with 3D foam dots.


I wanted to keep the background semi-minimal for this card as well, so again I used another stencil and inked the cardstock in Tim Holtz Dusty Concord. I colored each of the dragons and die cut them and adhered them with 3D foam dots. I used some purple Stickles and made some dots above the cauldron to make it like bubbles were floating up. It sparkles really nicely.


So that's all for this post. I hope you like what I made and that you can see an example of a minimalist card that still has lots of cuteness to it.


Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...