Wednesday, December 13, 2023

A Witchy Halloween!

 I've got a couple Witch cards to share with you. I don't have any previews just full size pics, so click below to see!


Hey there! Here's what I came up with for the 2 Witch cards...


For this one I ran some black cardstock through my Sizzix Big Shot and the spider web dry embossing folder. I inked up my brayer with some shimmer silver ink and ran it over the raised part of the cardstock that was embossed. 

I stamped the Witch, hat and her shoes on some white cardstock and I got to die cutting circles. I like how the cluster of circles came out. I then stamped the hexagons in SU! Pumpkin Pie, stamped the sentiment on top of that and then fussy cut the whole thing out.


For this card I inked some colors on the white cardstock and then heat embossed the Witch in Black embossing powder. I added an assortment of gems all over the card.

This is the inside of the Witch card above.  I did the same thing inside the other Witch card as well.


That's all for this post. I hope you like what I did!
Come back for more, lots to share!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...