Saturday, December 16, 2023

Fall Tilda

 I just love all of my Magnolia Tilda stamps. I must have at least 50 of them and I really don't use the enough. I'd like to get several colors of cardstock and go through my 6x6 paper pads and just craft away with this little cutie!

I don't have a preview for this card, so click below to see it...

...Here she is, in all of her Fall glory.

This is a 6 in. x 6 in. card. For my Tilda cards I ONLY make them 6 in. by 6 in. No bigger, no smaller, even if requested. Tilda is special and she needs to be on cards that have a lot going on.



For this card I decided to go with the colors of red, orange and yellow. I colored the stamped image with my prismacolored pencils and blended with gamsol. I used some thin mulberry paper behind the stamped image. That's on top of a deco paper mat that I put some shimmery gold and red thread on. This mat is attached to another polka dot deco paper mat.

I stamped the happy fall sentiment and then stamped and fussy cut the acorns and glued them onto the sentiment.

I added some orange gems to the top left corner as well



So, that's all for this card! I hope you like how it turned out, I know I did, and the receiver did as well. 
Come back soon, I have lots more to share with you. Christmas cards are to be shown next!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...