Saturday, December 16, 2023

I miss you! 2 cards

 I had some left over cardstock and deco paper from when I made card kits a few years ago. I just found these in one of my decorative shoe boxes with card kit stuff. I don't have a preview so click below to see!

These 2 cards have all the same elements but I changed the layout a bit.

This 1st card I put everything stacked on top of each other in the middle of the card. I found some color coordinating deco stripped paper in a 6x6 paper pad and I stamped the sentiment  and then cut it to size and snipped the ends to make a little banner. The doily was a left over from a swap I did.



This card is the same deco papers I just put everything to the left of the card and made a flag for the sentiment instead of a banner. 

I hope you like these cards I made, it can be quick and simple if you have a 6x6 paper pad to make some cute coordinating cards.

Come back soon, I have much more to share! Christmas cards will be posted soon!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...