Saturday, December 16, 2023

For Mother, just because...

 I made a card for my Mother. We've had a rocky relationship, but the past year it's been ever so great! My Ma has helped me financially, but most of all, mentally and emotionally, which she didn't always know how to do. But she's learning and that makes me happy. This wasn't a mothers day card, it was a just because card!

Here's a preview of the card, click below to see the rest. 


Here's the full card. I think it's just beautiful and the vintage look to it is nice. 
I got the card with the doves in a swap. I used 2 halves of a doily that I got in another swap and tried to get them as close together as I could to make a half of a doily.
I added a pearl and 2 gems to the card




I have a stamp for the sentiment and I put it on brown cardstock and tied a TINY little bow for the sentiment flag.

I used SU! Blessed Mother stamp set to stamp the sentiment and then I stamped a butterfly in Stazon ink and colored it in with a watercolor brush and Time Holtz Dusty Concord. 



So that's all for this card for my GREAT Ma.

Come back soon, I have lots more to share! Christmas cards, coming right up!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...