Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Behind on Blog Posts...Working on them!

Hi Hi Everyone. I know that I'm VERY far behind on my blog posts. I'm trying to work on them, I have several "drafts" done, but a lot is going on. After mine and hubby's cross country move back in April of last year, it's been pretty hectic. I was off my psych meds for a while until the state was able to fix my secondary insurance. Finally, that's happened and I was able to get with a psych. dr. for the last few months, but I've not been completely stable.

Hubby has had a lot of health issues as well and went in for back surgery mid march and the doctors said he needs 2 more surgeries so we are just trying to get ready for those as well.

I promise I'm not neglecting my blog, I REALLY want to get my posts done, but time just is't on my side right now. So PLEASE, please bare with me as I'm trying to get all my projects up, please don't give up on me!

I will be back soon with a crafty update.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...