Friday, October 12, 2018

Craft room getting done!

Hey Y'all, how is everyone doing? Well, I've been a busy busy bee over the last 2 weeks, working slowly on getting my craft room put together! I had lots more stuff than I thought I ever had, LOL. I can't believe it!
I swear, 93% of the boxes and stuff we have is my craft room, NO JOKE!!!

It's still a little messy, because I'm going through several boxes at one time, based on what is in them and where they need to go. I need 2 shelves, but instead of going with the bookshelves like I have, I'm going to the white plastic shelves that are put together with the 4 poles in each corners. Those will work better for stacking my decorative shoe boxes and my open containers, since those are such heavy items and the wooden shelves won't hold that much weight (there is proof of that in one of the pics!)

Anyhow, I'll put a space here, click below to see all the pics.

A pic of my room BEFORE I started to open bins and boxes. Obviously, this is the MOST tidy it was before I started to unpack, LOL


And from the other side of the room.

 There is a desk there, I promise! haha!

That big long wooden thing goes across the top of my desk, once it's all cleaned off.

The other side of the room. Right now, that closet is STUFFED with boxes of stuff that needs to be put on shelves in the living room, but we have to buy 2 bookshelves first.

These bookshelves will hold SOOOO much!

Just a little bit of stuff on there for now.

Added some more stuff...the room starts to be a disaster around this time!

 This is a pretty big mess and I kept having to climb over everything to get to other places in the room

I got a lot more on the bookshelves, and a bit of the mess cleaned up

I knew there was a floor somewhere under those boxes and bins! haha!

I told you the closet was full of stuff. The blue and grey bins are both empty, but I had no where else to put them, so I figured stack them in there, out of sight, but I need something to put my small tv on, so I'm going to pull them out of there and put them over on the side of desk in the corner so I have somewhere to put my little tv.

So...do you see what I see???

Yep, my scrapbook paper was too much weight for this shelf, it literally broke the little hole that the shelf pins sit in. haha But, look a few pics down, I fixed it.

Over here are 2 drawer sets, I have a lot of stuff to put in them that are in bins and boxes. I am hoping to get that done this weekend, not a lot of stuff, basically just going through and sorting what goes where.

These 2 drawer sets are already set up and labeled with what goes where, so that's one less thing I have to do!

 a little bit of a mess still, but I was working on the other side of the room.

So here is where I "fixed" the scrapbook paper issue. I put it all on the middle shelf because that is the shelf that is anchored into the whole bookshelf with extra heavy duty bolts and pins, so I won't have to worry about those shelves giving out.

Just some paints in a little basket. Gotta organize it and see what I need. I make all my glimmer mists, so I always buy the glitter paints and mix it with some water in mini squirt bottles.

SOME of my stickles

Some of my home made glimmer mists.

My SU! ink pad holder. I also use it for holding my Tim Holtz ink pads and my CTMH inkpads as well.

The top of the ink pad holder. Since taking this picture I have fully organized the top of this and everything is in it's rightful place.

Here is a picture of  my desk cleaned off...kinda. All of these boxes and containers hold cards that I've completed. Some are going up for sale and some will be used to give to family and friends for birthday's, Halloween and Christmas, as well as just an "everyday" greeting card.

Well, that's all I have for now...the room still has lots of boxes and bins in the middle of it, and I really do hope I can get all that done this weekend. If I'm able to, I'll show y'all some more pics soon. The room really  is a good size room and for everything I have (a LOT) I still have excess room to put a table or small desk in there for hubby to work on his model cars and trucks.

Thanks for stopping by to check everything out.
Keep on Craftin' and remember, be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...