Monday, December 12, 2022

Pretty Friendship

 Hiii!!! My laptop is down again! So it's been weird trying to figure out how to update on phone. I finally figured out I can just use the browser in my phone, and then I just realized there's an app for Android as well. Ha! So my biggest issue has been trying to figure out how to get my watermark on my pics without a computer, which I have figured is impossible. The next best thing is with text in editing my pics in my Gallery. But, it won't all go on 1 kine for my blog addy. I also tried a few photo apps, but they all wanna put watermarks on everything. So, I'm settling with this editing in my Gallery app. 

Anyhow, I made these glam friendship cards! 



I got this adorable falling heart die from a friend as a gift. I diecut that onto plain white cardstock and then I adhered glitter paper to the back in strips, alternating the way they face on 2 diff cards. I also alternated the flags in top corner on each card. 

I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and fussy cut it to fit in the oval of the lacey label. After punching a strip of deco paper with my scallop border punch I was able to to do a cute little criss cross with some embroidery thread. 


I really love how this card came out! I hope you do, too!


Keep on Craftin'

~Melisa Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...