Friday, January 28, 2011

2nd Blog Post!! Crafts to Come!!

Hello everyone!! I've gotten a couple of e-mails asking quite a few questions.  Questions that I've received are as follows:

  1. When will you be adding pictures of your crafts to your blog?
    1. I will be working on adding pictures of my crafts to my new blog this weekend. That would be the weekend of January 29th. I will get as much stuff uploaded as I can.
  2.  Can you tell me more about yourself?
    1. I will make a separate blog post that gives more information about me and my life. I'm sorry that I didn't add that type of information to my very first post. I just thought I'd try to keep it as short as possible, but, I didn't do a very good job with that. LOL
  3. Can you tell me more about bipolar disorder and your illness?
    1. I don't mind talking about it. I don't think there is enough awareness out there about bipolar disorder!! When I make the above post, I'll give more information about bipolar disorder and how I live with it.
  4. I went to your website but it didn't take me to a website, it took me to facebook. I don't use facebook, do you have another website? (another question was similar, it said...) I went to your website and it took me to your facebook profile. There is a lot of information on there about you, can I add you as a friend on facebook?
    1. I do not have another website, I just put facebook in my profile here on blogger because I use facebook all day, everyday. I don't mind you adding me as a friend on facebook, but please, if you add me, send me a private message too telling me, OR add a message to the request that says you saw me on blogger. If there is no note about it, or no private message, I most likely will not add you.
 So, those are the questions I received. I promise, I will get to work on my blog this weekend. I have a couple doctor appointments tomorrow (uhm, well, today since it's almost 3 am here!),  and when I get home from the doctors, I HAVE to work on my homework for the day. When I'm done with this post, I'll make another post with all the information about me :)

Thank you so much for all your questions. I look forward to having more followers and posting my crafts here for you to see :)

keep on scrappin' and be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...