Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just Checking In...

Hi Everyone! First, let me send a big thank you and a shout out HIIIIIII to all my followers! Thanks for adding me, even though my blog isn't really that great (YET!) lol ;)

Anyhow, I've been working hard on getting everything in my life situated and working on my school work for my last class before I graduate with my 2nd degree.
I will be graduating school in may, and I can't express how happy I am that I won't have to do another day of math after that!! lol

Tonight, I drove myself to the store. This is the first time I have driven since my accident. Let me tell you, it was a VERY scary experience!! I had to pull over a few times and catch my breath from having a panic attack, but I finally made it to my destination and then made it home! whewww.

Anyhow, I have been skyping lately. Let me tell you, I LOVE skype! It is a great way to video chat OR just voice chat with a long distance friend or family.

So, on skype I was discussing with my friend about getting pics up on my blog, so I finally broke down, even though I'm hurting, and dug out all my cd's from a box in the closet. On those cd's are all the pics of my crafts from the last few years (and some from my beginning crafting years too!). I put everything on cd's when I do backups! So, this weekend, FOR SURE I'm going to be adding pics of my crafts to my blog! So, get ready to grab a nice big cup of iced tea (or coffee) and kick your feet back to go through my wonderful world of crafts! I'm SUPER excited to share with everyone, because I have NO friends here to share with! It will be nice to be able to share my crafting :)

Well, I am going to go for now, but I'll be back this weekend! Take care my following friends!

~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...