Thursday, September 8, 2011

Holiday Extravaganza!

A friend of mine on facebook suggested that I check into a holiday extravaganza! So I called the girl and got a space for it so I can be a vendor and sell some of my stuff! I'm SUPER excited!
Not only will I get to sell some more of my items, but I'll also be able to give some money to a good cause for the community center. that makes me super happy :)

I will also be taking Custom Orders while at the sale!

So, for my fellow Kentucky friends and followers, here is the info. If you can't come be a vendor, at least come out to look around and maybe purchase something, even if not from me, from someone else! Help our fellow community members AND help support the community center. :)

Keep on Scrappin'
and remember, be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...