Sunday, October 23, 2011

Queen for a month...

In one of my scrapbooking groups, we have something called QOTM, or Queen of the Month.

I was queen of the month in September, so I got to pick a new queen for October. This is the card that I made for her. :)


I really like this image that i used, it's a digital image from squigglefly.com
I used a regular stamp from my disney princess stamp set. I heat embossed the image in silver on separate cardstock and then cut it out...
I added a few gems to it to give it some glam. I also used gems on her earrings and her ring. You can find stickles adorning her purse and the ribbon on her dress and her neck. I used glam pink stickles to outline the circle for the "for you" sentiment. the sentiment was stamped in pale plum SU ink. I mounted the circle sentiment on a stamped flower from my marvy-silhouette embossing spring flower punch which is size 4 3/4 x 4 1/2 x 31/2 . it is a punch that both punches and embosses!


I colored the image with prisma colored pencils and blended with gamsol. mounted the image on textured cardstock then attached to glittered cardstock. gotta have more glam!! I tied a bow from ribbon, obviously, lol.

Enjoy!
Keep on Scrappin' and please, be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...