Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Camera! *happy dance* See how great of pics it takes!

I got a new camera!!! Well, not just now, but last month, right before christmas! Now, I have to admit, I wasn't rich enough to drop $160 on this camera myself, LOL my girlfriend purchased it for me. A few years back I left my Cannon Rebel at her place when I went to visit her. When my plane was about halfway home I realized I didn't have it when I went to take it out and snap some pics of the clouds out my window. I was really bummed. I called her as soon as my plane landed and she said she would pack it up carefully and mail it to me. She ended up having to go out of town for family and when she got back she couldn't find it anywhere. She thinks one of her room mates friends walked off with it. So, she just purchased herself one of these camera's and was nice enough to buy me one too! :)

It is a fujifilm finePix S2950. it is a 14 Megapixel digital cam and it has 18x wide angle optical zoom and a 3 inch lcd. I'm SUPER excited! this camera takes AMAZING photos!!! I haven't yet learned all the tricks it has, but I've already been able to shoot some AWESOME pics with it! :)


Here are 2 that I took a few days after I took it out of it's box.
I LOVE the clarity of the photo. I like how the vein of the leaf is magnified by the water droplet.  it looks amazingly clear! My old digital cam doesn't take pics near this good!!
here is another one, same leaf, but different and more water drops. 




this camera truly IS amazing. the only thing I'm frustrated with is that it supposedly (according to the specifications of the camera) has both automatic and manual zoom and focus adjustment, but I can't figure out how to do that :( you're supposed to be able to turn the lenses by hand, and from what I've tried it just isn't possible!! 


Well anyways, I just thought I'd stop by and share in my excitement! :) Hope you enjoyed the 2 pics I took. I've taken others but I have to admit I'm too lazy right now to take them off the memory card and upload them and resize them and all that jazz. I have to say, it's not just utter laziness, I am actually quite sick! I have bronchitis along with strep and tonsillitis so I'm not feeling very well. I just figured I'd take some time to update my blog while I'm laid up and not busy crafting lol 


Keep on Scrappin' and please, be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...