Friday, February 24, 2012

Selling 2 items...

Howdy, followers! How is everyone doing? I just wanted to make a real quick post of 2 items that I'm selling. I have references if you would like to talk to them, to show that I'm a trustworthy person. 

I’m only selling these two items because after trying them, I decided that I don’t like quilling with the “shaped” strips, I prefer to just use plain strips to quill with, MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN! :)

As a note, I will give a discount on both the purchase price AND the shipping if you purchase both of these items. 

these can be used in many leading die cut systems, NOT just the cuttlebug!! :)
First Item is: 1 Provo craft Cuttlebug Quilled Rose/Carnation Kit (this kit makes 2 (TWO) different flowers—the rose and the carnation). 



Kit includes 1 Assembled Quilled Daisy Flower Sample (Created by Provo Craft), 1 Quilling Pen, 4 cutting dies, and 10 Floral Wires (for flower stems). This die comes complete in its original package. I have used parts of this kit, just 2 of the dies. 
PRICE: $25 + $5.30 SAFE packed shipping. If you want insurance it is an extra $1.85, I am NOT responsible for items once they are handed over to the post office, I do NOT offer refunds, so if the item arrives broken, mangled or chewed up, it is the post offices’ fault! I am selling it to you in brand new condition (except for the one time use as stated---if you want additional photos of item out of package to show this, I’m willing to give you more pics. I purchased this item new for $26.00 and paid $6.00 shipping (I did NOT purchase this kit at the same as the other one, so I did pay separate shipping for each item when I purchased them). 



Second Item is: 1 Provo craft Cuttlebug Quilled Daisy Kit.



Kit includes 1 Assembled Quilled Daisy Flower Sample (Created by Provo Craft), 1 Quilling Pen, 4 cutting dies, and 10 Floral Wires (for flower stems).  This die comes complete in its original package. I have used parts of this kit, just 2 of the dies. 

PRICE: I’m asking $20 + $5.30 SAFE packed shipping. If you want insurance it is an extra $1.85, I am NOT responsible for items once they are handed over to the post office, I do NOT offer refunds, so if the item arrives broken, mangled or chewed it is the post offices’ fault! I am selling it to you in brand new condition (except for the one time use as stated--if you want additional photos of item out of package to show this, I’m willing to give you more pics). I purchased this item new for $24.00 and paid $6.00 shipping.  

PAYMENT: I accept payment via paypal or money order (must be a western union or money gram (walmart) money order and must be mailed to me with delivery or signature confirmation). I do NOT accept personal checks, western union or money gram payments, so please do NOT ask! Item would not ship until I receive payment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...