Monday, March 5, 2012

Taking Orders...

With May coming up, there are several different holidays that people like to give cards out for. I usually get a lot of orders for these holidays I'm listing, so I like to give early notice...I am now taking orders for custom, Handmade BY ME cards to give out for the following holidays:

  • Nurses Day (May 12, 2012)
    Nurses Week begins on May 6th and ends on May 12th (Florence Nightingale's birthday) which has been designated as International Nurses Day. This week is celebrated to recognize the contributions that nurses and nursing makes to the community.
    I have an adorable little nurse stamped image that can be used on a card for a nurse. This would be a wonderful thank you idea :)

  • Mother's Day (May 13, 2012)
    I have a HUGE selection (well over 100) of stamps and other craft products that I can creativly use for a beautiful mother's day card. I can make faux quilted cards, handmade paper flowers, cards with stitching, cards with lace etc.
  • Armed Forces Day (May 19, 2012)
    Armed Forces Day is a day to recognize and honor the military forces in your nation. Nations throughout the world participate in observing this day.
    This would be a wonderful holiday for a Red, White and Blue (or stars, or combination of) Thank You card, or even a Thinking Of you Card. I CAN do these cards in bulk orders, or in smaller cards such as mini sets.
  • National Maritime Day (May 22, 2012)
    National Maritime Day is a day for the U.S. to observe its proud maritime heritage and honor the men and women who serve and have served as merchant mariners.
    I have a 2 different stamp sets that can be used for this theme of card, a beach set with lighthouses and a also a lovely sail boat stamp
If you would like a card made for any of these holidays, please e-mail me. I can be reached at bipolarcrafter@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Keep on Scrappin' and please, be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...