Friday, November 20, 2015

Feeling "Blue" for Thanksgiving!

Hello Crafty Friends! Sorry that I've been away so long. Lately, life has been stressful and not so kind to myself, my hubby and my family.
In recent months, I spent a month and half in the psychiatric hospital, my grandma passed away, and I am still having complications from my surgery back in May, that I've not been able to address since being in the psych. hospital.

Aside from all of this, I FORCED myself to craft and have gotten quite a few cards done. But, I will be very far behind on blog posts. I will do my best to catch up over the next month or so.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...