Monday, August 31, 2015

Life's been rough! Missed a few posts....

Well, it's no secret that I've missed posting for quite some time, 4 months. ick! Life has just really been rough on me.

I've been having an extremely difficult time with my mental health issues, my Bipolar has been up and down like a roller coaster, and my anxiety has been off the charts. I've also gone through 2 surgeries since my last post, and today, am prepping for another one for tomorrow morning.
I figured this is just a good of time as any to get caught up on my blog posts while I'm confined to bed and bathroom. lol :-/

I haven't had much crafting time over the last month, but a few months back I did! I was able to get a lot done that I can do updated posts and share with y'all. Plus, I realized that I never did post ALL of the Christmas and Halloween cards that I made last year, so I will be posting the rest of those, as well.

I will be working on making these posts all throughout today and this evening, so please be sure to check back and see some of the AWESOME stuff I've done but have missed posting. :)

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...