Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thank You Friend-A Card

Here is another card I made by coloring an image another friend sent me. I had a real tough time with this card. I really do NOT like the image, but had to come up with some sort of layout for a card wtih it.

Hope you like it better than I do! Here is a preview, click below to see the rest.

I like how I did the ribbon in the bottom corner of the card... my favorite part of the card, really.




I colored the image with prismacolored pencils and did a lot of shading.




I used a paper studio (I think?) sentiment added using 3d foam pop dots. I thought it went well with the flowers.



Well, that's all for this card. I hope you liked it better than I do!! :-/

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...