Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thanksgiving...Has come and gone, but here are a few cards

I made a few different Thanksgiving cards. I usually don't duplicate card layouts, but after finishing the first one, I really liked how it turned out, so I made a few more like it, just with different colors.

Here are a few previews, click below to see the rest of the pics.








So, thanks for checking out my Thanksgiving Cards. I used Witch Tilda with Pumpkins. I LOVE hwo the cards came out. Like I said earlier, I don't usually duplicate card layouts, but this one was just too good to pass up for duplication.

Here are pics of the yellow Card:

I blended the yellow with some orange on her dress, socks and hats. I used 2 colors to blend the pumpkins, her hat and her shoes.
I used prismacolored pencils for all my coloring on all my cards


 for the 2 squares that are diagonal behind the colored image, I used mulberry paper.


On the inside I used a CTMH set for the sentiment and another for the leaves.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did red with this card...

 More mulberry paper behind the sentiment.

lots of gems! I also used glossy accents on the pumpkins to give them some shine.

I used 2 stamps for the 'happy fall' sentiment. I stamped the happy fall and then used a CTMH set for the acorns and fussy cut them out and added them to the card.

I used LOTS of 3d foam pop dots and squares to give this card lots of dimension.

Again on the inside with a CTMH set for the sentiment and the leaves.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the blue one I made... My Favorite!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And my 2nd favorite! The pink one. This one went to my BFF because she really loves the color pink. I didn't think this one would come out good, but it came out better than I expected.

 I added lots of gems for bling

I added some flourishes that I cut with cardstock and my flourishes corner die

This one definitely needed some lace, so I ran some colors of thread through the lace. it turned out so good. I also put glossy accents over the pumpkins.


Well, here are 4 of the cards I made for thanksgiving... I have more to share so come back shortly!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...