Saturday, December 5, 2015

Altered Tags for 2 friends

I love working with tags, though I don't do it enough! I really should do it more, because I've come up with some really cute designs.

I recently made 2 tags for 2 friends. One friend had just lost her dad and another had just lost her brother.

Here are the 2 tags I made. Same design layout, but different colors on the coloring of the flower and the ribbon stuff.


This tag is for our friend D. She isn't really into girly things so I went with some pretty neutral colors.
I started out by stamping the flower in SU! Tempting turquoise, I then used my prismacolored pencils and colored the flower yellow. I did some shading with orange.

I fussy cut the flower out and added it to the tag with some 3d foam pop dots.

I used 2 different ribbon and 2 different fuzzy ribbons. I love they all look together!

 I made some little flags and attached them with 3 staples. I've started to love using staples as a great embellishment.

This is what the back looks like...I added notes that I hand wrote to each of the Ladies. I attached them with a paper clip that I dyed with my Ranger alcohol inks.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the card that I made for my Ladybug G. She is quite a bit more girly than D., so I made her with some different and girly colors.

For this one I used teal and pink for the flower that I colored, as well as for the ribbon.


I used more teal and pink with a splash of yellow for the tag

again, added a note with a paper clip that I dyed.


Well, that's my 2 altered tags. I think they came out very lovely. :)
Come back soon to check out more of my projects.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...