Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A bit behind, but catching up!

Last night when I couldn't sleep I went through my photo folders for my craft projects that I've "finished". I spent 2 hours going through my blog trying to make sure I had everything posted...


Well, it appears that I'm 58 project posts behind. :( This is NOT good!
When I first started this blog back in 2011 I was very good at posting all my craft projects right away. As the years have gone on, I've had more in life to deal with and haven't always had the time to post right away. Then, I'd forget if I didn't do it right away. Quite often, I'd remember later, usually a few days later LOL. I'd hop online and often post several projects at a time in one day, or work constantly over a couple days to get everything posted.

Now, it looks like I will be very, very busy over the next week or two trying to get everything posted. I want to make sure that I'm not missing any projects. I'm going to start selling my cards again, and since I don't have a website, everything is posted here and I direct everyone here to see all my work so they can get an idea of things I can make if they want to custom order something. And well, let's face it, sometimes, it's hard enough to run a blog, but it's way harder to run a website with all the formatting that needs done!)

I am a card hoarder! I make cards and then end up keeping them. I mean, yes, I make cards and send lots and give lots, but I make so many that I end up having a lot left over. LOL

I had put a for sale album up on my Facebook page before and did get some sales, but not everyone uses Facebook, so it's better to a blog. Not as great as a website, but it is way easier to manage, IF I actually keep up on it. haha

wheeeewwwww I've got my work cut out for me! Things like this always seem to bother me. I hate being a slacker, especially when it makes my work so much more difficult later.
Anyhow, keep checking back over the next couple of days. There will be TONS of new, never before seen (haha) projects posted, starting Thursday, January 28, 2016. I promise, you won't be disappointed. I have some GREAT stuff to share!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...