Thursday, August 24, 2017

A beary special birthday!

This year marked hubby's 48th birthday. I wanted to make him something quirky and fun.
Here is a sneak peek, click below to see the finished card.


It's o-fish-ial hubby was another year older!!! I had a LOT of fun with this card. I colored everything with my Pebbles Inc. chalk kit. I used floss through the bears hand and threaded it around the balloon. I colored and then fussy cut the hat and added it.  I added some sequin with glossy accents, so those suckers are stuck on there!

 
This card has lots of dimension.


I LOVE how the fish came out, They are my favorite part of the card. I picked my colors carefully  because I wanted them to resemble actually fish. I used my chalks to color them as well, and they are very sparkly, because fish sparkle.

I typed my sentiments for the inside of the card and the small one on the outside of the card in microsoft word. They came out so cute. :)



Well, that's all for this card. I hope you enjoyed it. Please keep checking back because I have lots of other cards to share. :)

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...