Tuesday, December 13, 2022

On Glitter, Dasher!

Literally, Dasher is on glitter! Here's a sneak peek of the card, click below for more!

On Dasher, On Glitter Dasher! I had a friend who LOVES glitter, everything glitter, anything glitter, like a serious obsession with glitter, so I made her this glitter dasher card.

This card was just a bunch of cutting and layering. The dots and stripes on the little flags are stamps, I just used my SU! markers to color them and then stamped them. cut them all different lengths, but made the glitter flag stand out more.
Dasher's mat has jems on it (oh yeah, I did I tell you she is all BLING obsessed, too?)

 In this bottom corner, more of my card candy, I used snowflake confetti and layered them with a brad in the center and stamped merry christmas on white cardstock and used my decorative punch to punch it out.

 Inside the card is a simple sentiment.

That is all for this post, be sure to check back soon, as I'll have more projects to share!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...