Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Teabag Holder Card...

I made this cute little teabag holder card for one of my friends. I hope it travels well through the mail and the box doesn't get crushed. I've made some of these before, they take quite a bit of time to make, there is a lot of measuring and folding, but they are so cute, it's totally worth it! 


For this little cutie, I gave her a blue gem flower. SO CUTE! I outlined part of the teacup in glossy accents to give the cup a little shine when you turn the card. I also put glossy accents on the heart on the tail, her eyes and her nose.

 I just put one part of the sentiment on the left and the other part on the right (see next pic). I put the tea bag in and folded the top over because it was sticking out of the card. You can't tell very well, but I used a punch to make an indented round curve to the dotted paper to give an easy way to slide the teabag in and out of the holder.

And here is the sentiment for the right side. I just love this set!


 A better look at the inside. You can also see how I did the eyelets here. I put the top, non-rough edges of the eyelets here on the inside and the outer rough edges on the outside of the spine since they were going to be covered up.

I hope you like my creation. Please come back soon, I'm posting more crafty fun things!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...