Tuesday, September 19, 2017

A SEW Lovely Card

It is amazing the stamp sets I find that I forgot I had. I must admit I have a LOT of stamp sets. Most of my friends do scrapbooking, but after not having much to scrapbook anymore, I got more into making cards. It is so fun!

Here is a card that I made, it's just Sew Lovely!



I found this mini stamp set (from Hot Off The Press) mixed in with some of my larger sets (should have been in a different basket with small stamps).

I stamped it, and really didn't want to color it. I knew it was going to be a tedious and time taking order. I started out by just coloring the heart pink and using some pink stickles around the edge of the heart.

I used my silver gel pen and did silver on the thimble and all the needles. I used gems on each of the needle heads and one in the middle.  I added some white thread to the top cardstock just so it didn't look so plain.

On the inside of the card I stamped the large tag stamp and then inside that I stamped the medium tag stamp. I think it looks so cute. I did this is 2 other cards I made as well.


I hope you like this card, I have 2 more sewing cards to show, so check back shortly.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...