Tuesday, September 19, 2017

This Mouse is SEW SWEET

This is a stamp set I completely forgot I had. It was buried in a case with another stamp set. I quickly took it out, made a case name for it slid the paper in, and then put this little cutie inside with all his other stamps.


I KNOW this card is missing something, and it was! I didn't realize it until I took pics. So on the front of the card top right corner, there are now 3 gems. I just snapped this pic before I put them on and honestly was too lazy to snap another pic. LOL it looks MUCH better with the gems.

I colored this adorable mouse with prismacolored pencils and blended with gamsol. I colored the bow on the thimble pink, the thimble grey and then used my silver gel pen to do some dots on the thimble and colored it's bottom rim.
I used some white lace and I put some blue thread in and out of every other hole. I love doing this technique, I do it a lot, ESPECIALLY on my Halloween cards (go down the right side and click Halloween, you'll see some of my amazing cards!)

With the card moved this way or that way, every which way, you can see the thimble shine!
I stamped the large button tag and fussy cut it out and then stamped the "Sew Sweet" inside. I attached this with 3d foam dots to make it pop up off the card. The dimension looks good.

I didn't do anything special to the inside of the card, I just added a white square that I had inked the edges in brown (as i did with all the cardstock on the front of the card). There is plenty of room to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...