Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Sew Sweet

After finding my mini sewing stamp set, I got right to work. I made 2 cards from it, this card and the card in the last post.

I think I like this layout a little better than the last one. It's a smaller card, so there isn't so much room to have to try and shove a bunch of embellishments on. Though, I really wish I could have put a button on this one, but I couldn't find my jar of buttons.

Anyhow, here is the card.

I think the front is kind of plain, which is why I wanted to use a button. I tried a run with gems but it just didn't look good with them. So, I just left it how it is. I'm sure we've all had those card making moments when we say "this needs something more".

I used 2 strands of white string across the card corner.


As like the last card with this stamp set...I didn't want to color it, so I just colored the heart pink and used pink stickles around it. Again, I used my silver gel pen to color the needles and the thimble. I did some masking and stamped the thread in a light green to match the green paper on the card.
I like all the gems I used on the needles and in the middle of the needle bed.

For the inside of this card I used the large tag stamp and the small "Sew Sweet" sentiment on the inside of it. I stamped the Sew Sweet in green to bring in some color from the front of the card.


I like how this card came out, and I hope you do too. I have little mouse card coming up next, so be sure to check back soon.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...