Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Absent due to moving...

Hey y'all, How are you doing? Arw you getting all your holiday cards and crafts done?
I just wanted to let you know that I have been absent from posting because hubby and I recently moved from our small one bedroom apartment in the city to a nice cozy 2 bedroom mobile home out in the country, surrounded by forest! With both hubby and I being disabled, it will be a while until my craft room is set up for me to get any crafting done because all of the boxes are heavy and piled high in my craft room. I am all caught up on posts from cards that I have made this year so far, so I don't even have any new crafty things to share with you. Thankfully I was able to find 1 box that had 6 of my decorative shoeboxes filled with cards I've made over this year, so at least I have some birthday and christmas cards that I can send out.

I do have a LOT of pictures I've taken over the last 2 months, as I'm really a great photographer. My nickname is "shutterbug". I suppose I could post some pics soon-ish of some of the places I've taken pics of. We have a HUGE piece of property that we are on now, so there is lots of exploring to do.

We've had a LOT of snow already, too, so some of the pics are really beautiful.

Well, I just wanted to give you a quick update. I hope y'all are doing well, staying warm and crafting to your hearts desire!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

P.S.
I also found our 7 shoe boxes of postcards...we collect them! We have over 4,000 now and we would LOVE to get some more. If you would like to do a postcard swap, please e-mail me at mrsmelisamarie@yahoo.com, please put subject line as "postcard swap".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...