Saturday, January 27, 2018

Moved but craft room still not done

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to do a quick update regarding my craft room.
All of the boxes and bins are piled really high, and they are all VERY heavy. Hubby and I plan on working together this week to try to at least get it more organized. I.E. move my solid oak desk from the kitchen (where the movers put it) into the room in front of the window that looks out to our front yard and trees. We are also going to organize the boxes and bins on another wall so that I can put my bookshelves and all of the plastic drawers where they need to go and then I can start working on unpacking all the boxes and bins.

Here are some pics of my craft room RIGHT NOW, so you'll see why it's so difficult to get in there and just start unpacking. These are pics from left to right, so you'll see the whole room. it looks really small, but it's rather big with a small walk in closet, which will be great for storage!


Doesn't this side look nice and tidy...


...annnnnd then we come to this. a MESS. boxes and bins just stacked higher than I can even reach (I'm only 5 foot tall-exactly!)

and back in the right corner is that small walk in closet I was talking about. it's going to be perfect for storage of bins once we get them unpacked.


Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...