Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Thanksgiving Thanks

Here's another Thanksgiving card I just finished making! Not as cute as the others I've done, but still cute enough.
Click below to see card.



This was a simple card to do. The most tedious part of this card was measuring. LOL I suck at measuring!

I colored the little Indian and pilgrims with markers and my SU! blender pen. I added some jute twine to the top of glittered leaf paper. I inked all the edges of each layer of the card so it has more dimension.



Even though I'm not religious, I decided to put this sentiment from my swap on the inside of the card. I think it's ok!


Well, that's it for now. I'm off to work on some Halloween cards now! Check back soon so you don't miss out on anything.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...