Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Gobble til you Wobble!

Cuteness, y'all. Such Cuteness!!! I've never seen a kid dress up as a turkey for Halloween, but I think it would be a really cute idea! As is this card!
I got the stamped image, sentiment, turkey background paper and stripped background paper from a swap. Oh, and that paper twine, too.

click below to see the cuteness!



Isn't this little guy just the cutest turkey you ever did saw? hehe. Overall, I am pleased with my coloring job, but I'm a bit disappointed because the green isn't showing on each of the feathers because I used too dark of a green.



 I used some 3D foam squares to pop the little guy up off the card.


I also used 3D foam squares on the back of the sentiment to give it more dimension. I used 2 different colors of bakers twine so the patterned paper wasn't so plain on the card.


Overall, I'm very, very pleased with how this card came out! I have a few more images from my Fall/Autumn/Thanksgiving swap, so I'm gonna see what else I can put together!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my creations. Come back soon!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...