Thursday, April 2, 2020

Find your wings and follow your heart

Hey there y'all! Whewww it's been a LONG time since I've updated. But I have plenty to share with you, I can assure you that. Recently I got a new customer who is ordering cards in bulk from me, 50 at a time. I've completed 2 orders in the last month, that is some crazy crafting time. I duplicated a lot of cards and just made the layout, colors and embellishments a bit different on each one.

For this first set of cards, they are replicates of a card I made a few months back. They turned out so beautiful just as they did the first time I made them.
Here's a sneak peek, click below to see the cards!
For this card I heat embossed almost all elements. The background is heat embossed in clear powder as is the bamboo strip in the middle. I love the silver and cranberry colors that I used to heat emboss the birds and flowers image. It just gives the cards such an elegant, yet simple design. For the bow I used the friendship bracelet/embroidery floss, so cute!


I used 3 different stamp sets to stamp the sentiment on the inside top corner of each card. I used the same ink colors on each card, except I alternated the colors on the top and bottom.

 Here is the set of 4 that I did. I think they turned out so pretty!


 Thanks for stopping by, come back soon because I have so much more to share!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...