Friday, April 3, 2020

Kick Ass Birthday!

This is a cute little ass! Just for my brother, haha. He is currently stationed in S. Korea (he's in the AF) and my SIL and 2 nephews are there with him. I miss them all so much. We don't talk as much as I'd like to, but I make sure to send them their b-day cards every year, no matter where they are!
This time, my brother gets a kick ass cool card from his bad ass sissy. haha


I used a lot of staples on this card and distressed all the edges of everything to make it look more rugged. I haven't used this layout on a card before, and I was thinking it was too much crowded on a small card, but I think it looks great! For the flags on the right side, the blue and yellow cardstock are stacked, but the brown kraft cardstock behind it is just an outline of the stack rather than being behind each piece of the flag. I've never done that layout technique before either!


Well, he had a great birthday, I'm so glad!

This is a stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. called Jack {ASS}. so cute!

Hope you liked. Come back soon for more cards, I have a few more to share!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...