Friday, April 3, 2020

Missing You, Brother

My youngest brother lives half way across Country from hubby and I. I miss him a lot. We used to have so much fun together. Now, we hardly talk at all. He works a lot, but I still wish we could talk more. Every now and then I send him a letter and a card, he loves my cards, so I hope he'll like this one.

I used 2 different embossing folders for this card, and mini staples to hold the flag down.
 Here's the sentiment inside the card. I accidentally made my watermark on it too big, but had already saved the pic, so couldn't go back, LOL It says "you're never more than a thought away.". I think of him often, I wonder if he thinks of me?!


Cards that are quick and simple, yet sophisticated or vintage looking are really easy to make. Once you have a general idea of your layout and your supplies, or just your supplies and making a thought turn into a card, you could make a ton of these small ones at once to have on hand for family or friends.

I hope you like this one, come back soon to see more because I have some more to share!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...