Saturday, December 16, 2023

A bright and BLING-Y Christmas

 That's right, I said Bling-Y, because this Christmas tree has all the BLING!

I don't have a preview pic so click below to see the card!

For this card I used SU! Snow Swirled and a snowflake embossing folder. I ran the embossing folder through my Big Shot and then took an inked up brayer to the raised portion of the embossed sheet of cardstock.

For the Christmas tree, I heat embossed it in Gold and then added gold gems to it I had some left over gold ribbon (for putting on packages) so I put that across and tied a knot to separate the tree from the greeting. The tree and greeting is done on a SU! Top Note die cut.


Well, I hope you liked this card, I had fun making it (even though the gems did keep sliding when I tried to place them on the slick embossed surface. But, I made it through!)


Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...