Saturday, December 16, 2023

The birds the word, it's Christmas time!

 I used a beautiful Christmas bird and made a really pretty Christmas card. Here's a sneak peek, click below to see the card!


Here's the full card...


For this card I used 3 different coordinating papers to make a cluster of flags and I stapled them together and then adhered them with 3D foam dots. For the bird I stamped it in SU! Orchid Opulence and then die cut the image and adhered it to a brown scalloped background (I know, no other brown on the card, but I thought it looked pretty together so I went with it!).
For the sentiment I stamped it and then cut the ends to be like a flag. I adhered a 3D snowflake to it so it wasn't so plain. 


I hope you like this card, I think it's beautiful! Come back soon, I have some fun and festive Christmas cards to show you! 


Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...