Friday, May 13, 2011

No Internet Access...

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to send out a message and let everyone know why I've not been around. We've been having intermittent internet access here at home since last saturday.
I called the cable company to have tech support come out and they kept claiming it was my router. I tried explain that I had unhooked my router and the issue still persisted. I went 2 days without phone and 2 days without net and used almost a whole month of pre-paid cell minutes just holding while they messed around with my account.
Anyhow, they FINALLY came out yesterday to find that a squirrel chewed completely through the top of one of the lines down the hill running to my box. So, they were supposed to fix it yesterday, but of course, they never showed up. I waited and waited and waited all afternoon for the 2nd lineman to come and he never did. Well I called and was told they would be out this morning between 8 and 10 and again, no one showed up. so I called and of course, by 1030 this morning it was raining, so I was told as long as there is rain no one will do the work because it's a safety hazard.

So, looks like I won't have net until next week sometime so I won't be around for about a week or so. I'm hoping that monday the rain lets up, but we are forcasted for it all next week :( If anything, I'll be saving some money next month cause I am going to the office monday and they will be giving me a big credit since this could have been fixed last monday had they just listened to me. :(

Anyhow, I hope everyone is safe where you are with all the bad weather and flooding.
take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...