Sunday, October 9, 2011

A card... "for you".

Hello friendly followers! It's been a little while since I last posted. My last few cards were "mimi" cards by using penny black images. This card is too! I actually made this card the same night (world card making day) that I made the others but I was so tired by the time I finished it that I just went to bed and didn't even post. I totally forgot until tonight when I was editing some pics and resizing some things.

Anyhow, here she is, a "for you" card...

 She is totally adorable!!
I colored her with prismas and blended her with gamsol. I put glossy accents on her eyes and in the middle of each flower. I used stardust stickles on the bow of the gift, her wings and on the "for you" sentiment. the sentiment was stamped from one of my mini studio g. stamps. I also used blue stickles on the x on the gifts tag.

I used my colorbox queue cats eye ink pads to ink the edges. Not sure who the deco paper is from, I don't normally keep packaging. the background paper is textured cardstock (the green stuff).

I added white grosgrain ribbon and a couple skittles to the bottom. those skittles were hand made (or should I say home colored) by my BFF sis Leslie. didn't she do a wonderful job??

Well, I hope you like this card that I shared with you. I do have a few other cards that I want to share, that I made tonight and yesterday, but they will have to wait until tomorrow. my medicine just kicked in and I'm SUPER sleepy now.
g'night all.

Keep on scrappin' and please, be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...