Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hi Again! World Card Making Day!

Well, I was on a roll, lol. After I made my last mimi card, I decided to make another one! This is a cute little birthday card... not sure for who yet, but some lucky someone will get this, eventually!


On this card I used the "sweet thing mimi" image. Isn't she ADORABLE?? Now, I'm not one to eat vanilla frosting; however, I thought this would be cute with vanilla frosting and speckled sprinkles. So, I used glossy accents to give the frosting and the cherry some shine and dimension, I used 3 different stickles for the sprinkles, there is true blue, silver and glam pink. I used star dust on her headband and hair bow as well as on the dots for the cupcake wrapper. I also used star dust on the circles around the sentiment and in the center of the brad for the flowers.. I also used glossy accents on her eyes and her wings.
The flowers are prima brand flowers.



I don't know the brand name of the deco paper, as usual. lol and the green cardstock is textured kind behind the image and sentiment. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up circle of friendship. I added some grosgrain ribbon to 2 of the corners.

Well, hope you liked my 2nd card tonight! :)

Keep on Scrappin' and please, be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...